Pop music is taking over the Billboard Top 100. Bad and Boujee by Migos ft. Lil Uzi Vert is the only non-pop song in the top 5. English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran is currently taking over the top spot with his comeback track, “Shape Of You.”
Fans waited eagerly for Sheeran to release new music so it comes as no surprise that they were able to bring it to No. 1. “Shape Of You” and “Castle on the Hill” were released as lead singles in the beginning of January as part of his third studio album, Divide, which is set to be released this Friday.
Check out some of the other trending pop songs of the week according to Billboard below.
- Ed Sheeran – “Shape Of You”
- Zayn ft. Taylor Swift – “I Don’t Wanna Live Forever”
- Machine Gun Kelly ft. Camila Cabello – “Bad Things”
- Alessia Cara – “Scars To Your Beautiful”
- Rihanna – “Love On The Brain”